- I’m New
- School of the Spirit
- Disciple The Nations
- Life Groups
- Neuma Global Network
Healing Rooms are located at our Neuma Church Melbourne City location at 10 Griffith St, Richmond.
Healing Rooms are open the first Saturday of the month.
(Please note that Healing Rooms will not be running when we are running larger all-church events)
We recommend you arrive with plenty of time to park and leave yourself time to experience God to the fullest, the Healing Rooms experience takes 3 hours and runs from 9am-12pm.
1. Register (registrations will open the week before), wait for the confirmation email and the allocated check in time of your visit.
2. Check-In in the foyer at your allotted time on Saturday.
Here you will meet your host who will escort your group through the following stages:
3. Encountering the Healer – this is a group experience before you enter the sanctuary where a clear foundation of theology about the healing power of Jesus is laid. The Holy Spirit is here and we believe that in this space there is already healing power at work.
4. You will then be lead into the sanctuary to worship and experience God’s presence until your group is called. We know that many will be healed under the sound of worship.
5. Next you will receive prayer from one of our teams who are ministering in pairs within the sanctuary.
6. Before you leave, you will learn about walking in God’s best for your health and have the opportunity to record your testimony.
Healing Rooms will be back in 2024 on the following days: April 6th, May 4th, June 1st, Aug 3rd, Sept 7th, Oct 5th, Nov 2nd.
Registrations will open 10 days before each session.
Did Jesus heal you during your
visit to the Healing Rooms?
We would love to invite you to
share your testimony here!
Interested in joining the Ministry Team?
Scan the QR code below and
fill out an interest form.
Inner healing and connection with the Trinity.
Below are counselling centres that we at Neuma Church have worked with:
Newtracks Counselling (Lower plenty) – Newtracks.com.au
My Psychology Matters (Frankston) – Mypsychologymatters.com.au
Freedom Couples Counselling (Fitzroy North) – Freedomcouplecounselling.com
Abundant Life Counselling (Mt Evelyn) – Abundantlifecounselling.com.au
Total Wellbeing Counselling Centre (Doncastor) – Totalwellbeing.com.au
Karinya Counselling Centre (Glen Waverly) – Karinyacounselling.com.au
If you are part of our Neuma Church family, our Pastoral Care team can provide pastoral support with cases of death in the immediate family, physical illnesses/accidents, relational issues, legal matters and mental health.
You can contact them at [email protected] or by calling (03)84200900 on Tuesday to Friday and Sunday and asking to speak to one of our Pastoral Care team members.